Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Earthlings: The Film That Has Turned So Many Into Vegans



I'm posting Shaun Monson's powerful film Earthlings on my Blog because it has had such a huge influence on so many people. The film lasts a little over an hour and a half. It's quite powerful. Have a look if you get the time.

This is not the film that won me over to veganism. For me, the film Death on a Factory Farm, an HBO documentary about the mass murder of pigs inside of an extremely brutal Ohio farm, pushed me over the edge.

Film can have a tremendous impact on people's thinking. There are countless other films, such as Forks Over Knives, Food, Inc. - the list goes on - that have planted the seeds of doubt in people's minds, and given viewers the nudge they need into the vegan camp. Earthlings seems to be the most successful among the vegans I've met in terms of pushing them over the edge.

It is a powerful film. A haunting film. Please see it if you haven't already. Even if you're one of the converted. Films like this help reinforce our convictions and our lifestyle choices.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post! This film is amazing and chocking... I found the entire movie Earthlings in Art Days, here is the link! http://www.art-days.com/oppressed-majority/

    ReplyDelete